they was talking real shit back then and i took it as a joke
START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED FROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE so i am reposting this. I also cant seem to find the original post, so sorry for this please dont hate me)
The reason i am giving this Canon 500D camera away is because i just got an even more expensive one for my birthday. I haven’t sold this as I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff? I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- CANON EOS 500D (kiss x3) - RRP $600
- 2 batteries and charger
- Canon arm strap
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Alright, Graduation Tests are today. I’m gonna be stuck in the gym for two and a half hours. Fantastic. Just marvelous.
sometimes i think i’m arrogant but then i remember that julius caesar was kidnapped by cicilian pirates and when they demanded a ransom of 620 kgs of silver he got mad because he thought he was worth more than that and made them raise it to 1550 kgHe has also recited his own poetry to them.
I wish my whole vocab was as great as this line
I love this kid.
He’s only in Prisoner of Azkaban, and he has two lines:
“It’s among the darkest omens in our world. It’s an omen… of death.”
and don’t forget, the ever popular:
“It’s like trying to catch smoke… Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.”
It’s like okay, kid, we don’t know who you are, but go ahead and say the two most intense lines in the entire movie. I guess that’s cool. Whatevs.
This is Bem, the only student to ever successfully change Houses. In the third movie, he’s a Gryffindor. In the fifth he magically becomes a Ravenclaw. Bow down to Bem for he holds all the knowledge.
BEM IS OUR KING.
It’s because after he uttered those two lines everyone was like ‘DAYUM BEM’ and he was sent to Dumbledore’s office and Dumbledore was like I boy you twoo fuckin’ wise to be a lion you gonna be a eagle now. Get your ass in Ravenclaw.
and thats how it happened.
All hail Bem.
you can really tell we haven’t had a new book for over 5 years now can’t you?
WE NEED A BOOK ABOUT BEM.
AND THE SCIENCE WIZARD
i didn’t do a single thing i was supposed to over break
FOB: How has music impacted your life?
Well in terms of classical I wanna major in instrumental music so that’s kinda a big deal, but it also helps me calm down when I’m upset or sad. I also have lots of friends I met or got to know better through school band and they are super awesome :3
MCR: Are there certain musicians who have personally affected you?
A lot of Christian artists have stories about how screwed up they were before God and that really inspires me to kinda get my life straight faith-wise. Can’t think of one on top of my head though.
Green Day: Would you name your kids after band members?
Dude, yes. Like Korey(Skillet, piano/guitar). That’s a sweet name.